Fact: 10% of all adverse drug events in the United States are attributed to systemic steroids like prednisone.1-2 One drug causing 10% of all side effects? Yikes.
Have you felt uneasy dispensing prednisone because you know how much it harms your patient, even though it might save your patient’s life?
Have you ever wished there was something you could do to support these patients suffering from over 150 possible side effects from prednisone?3-6
Now you can.
A dietary supplement formulated especially for people on prednisone.
Sell Nutranize Zone
Help people on prednisone feel better.
Carry Nutranize Zone in your pharmacy or medical office. As a doctor, pharmacist, or other healthcare provider, give your prednisone patients the support they need.
Apply below and Dr. Megan will respond with the next steps.
Giving your patients ZONE along with a prescription for prednisone means you are:
- Following evidence-based medicine.
- Replenishing the nutrients depleted by prednisone.
- Giving your patient relief from the main complaints of prednisone patients.
Read this White Paper for more details.
Give Your Patients Prednisone Support
Apply Below and Dr. Megan will respond with the next steps.
1. Evidence-Based Medicine
ZONE follows the American College of Rheumatology Guideline for the Prevention and Treatment of Glucocorticoid-Induced Osteoporosis which states:
“All adults taking prednisone at a dose of ≥2.5 mg/day for ≥3 months [should] optimize calcium intake… and vitamin D intake…”7
2. Nutrient Replenishment
ZONE is designed to give back the 10 nutrients depleted by prednisone.
- Prednisone use is associated with depletion of calcium, vitamin D, chromium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, folic acid, and vitamins A & C.3,8
ZONE ingredients counter the negative aspects of prednisone.
- The #1 complaint of prednisone patients is weight gain.9 Glucocorticoids are the most common cause of drug-induced diabetes.10
- ZONE contains chromium picolinate,11-12 berberine,13 calcium14 and cinnamon15 to help stabilize blood sugars and prevent hunger cravings.
- The #1 tweeted side effect to prednisone is 16
- ZONE contains melatonin which is depleted by prednisone.17 Melatonin helps patients sleep more restfully.18
- Based on clinical evidence, each ingredient targets at least one nutrient stolen by prednisone.*
- Prednisone steals calcium and vitamin D. ZONE contains calcium and vitamin D which are essential for good bone health. Adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
- Because some prednisone nutrient changes are worse at night and some are worse in the day, ZONE is taken twice daily, at bedtime for nighttime depletion and in the morning for daytime depletion.
- ZONE contains melatonin, which can help with occasional sleeplessness. Melatonin can also help maintain a steady mood.*
- Several ingredients in ZONE can help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Chromium picolinate (Chromax™) can help keep a normal appetite.*
- People taking prednisone need to avoid allergens and substances that can make their condition worse. ZONE is made in the best facility with clean ingredients.
- ZONE counterbalances the effects of prednisone in depleting nutrients or interfering with the metabolism of nutrients.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Gluten free
- Allergen free**
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Easy-open flip-top bottle
- Twice-daily dosing – 30-day supply
- Clear as day: take two clear capsules at the same time as your daily dose of prednisone
- White at night: take two white capsules at bedtime
- No mysterious ingredients; only simple ingredients like calcium
- Made with high quality pharmaceutical-grade ingredients
- There are currently no known drug interactions between prednisone and the ingredients.8
- 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Feel better dispensing prednisone when you give Nutranize ZONE, too!
Tell your patient…
“Zone is a formula of natural ingredients to help reduce your symptoms, replenish your body and recover from prednisone.”
Here is a link to a folder with images, the White Paper, and other promotional materials pharmacies and clinics can use to promote Nutranize Zone to people on prednisone.
- Search the Ultimate List of Prednisone Side Effects (more complete than any other available).
Watch Dr. Megan, the Prednisone Pharmacist, give a continuing education presentation about drug-induced nutrient depletion.
- Sarnes E et al. Clin Ther. 2011;33(10):1413-32.
- Shar M et al. Clin Ther. 2013;35(4):486-97
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Buckley L, Guyatt G, Fink HA, et al. 2017 American College of Rheumatology Guideline. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2017;69(8):1521-1537.
- Natural Medicines Database
- Guidry JA, George JN, Vesely SK, et al. Eur J Haematol. 2009;83(3):175-82.
- Patt H, Bandgar T, Lila A, et al. Indian J Metab. 2013;17(3):S612-617.
- Suksomboon N, Poolsup N, Yuwanakorn A. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2014 Jun;39(3):292-306.
- Ravina A, Slezak L, Mirsky N, et al. Diabet Med. 1999;16(2):164-7.
- Dong H, Want N, Zhao L, et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:591654
- Caan B, Neuhouser M, Aragaki A, et al. Arch Intern Med 2007;167:893-902.
- Blevins SM, Leyva MJ, Brown J, et al. Diabetes Care 2007;30:2236-7.
- Patel R, Belousov M, Jani M, et al. NPJ Digit Med. 2018;1.
- Bordag N, Klie S, Jurchott K, et al. Sci Rep. 2015;5:15954.
- Posadski PP, Bajpai R, Kyaw BM, et al. BMC Med. 2018;16(1):18.
** This product is free of the following common allergens: milk (casein), eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat (gluten), and soybeans. Warning: this product was manufactured in a facility that also processes ingredients containing milk, eggs, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat and soy.