Nutranize Zone for Prednisone 2
$89.99 / month
Zone helps reduce your suffering by replenishing your body so that you can recover from prednisone.
- Zone is formulated especially for people on prednisone.*
- The first and only supplement you need while on prednisone.
- Get your life back and feel like yourself again.
Questions? Need help ordering? Call Dr. Megan directly at (435) 429-0934
1514 in stock (can be backordered)
Prednisone is a miracle drug that saves lives. But it comes at a cost. Are you looking for support while taking prednisone? Then you came to the right place.
Who is this for?
- Have you gained weight since starting prednisone?
- Struggling not getting restful sleep?
- Concerned that prednisone causes your bones to lose calcium?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Nutranize Zone is for you. It is designed by a pharmacist who, like you, has experienced what it feels like to take prednisone and created Zone as a way to fight back.
Zone is formulated especially for people on prednisone.*
Announcing a New Formula!
- I changed the type of magnesium to magnesium glycinate. This type of magnesium is easier on the gut (less constipation or diarrhea). Plus magnesium glycinate has been shown to have the following benefits:
- A calming effect on your brain due to the presence of glycine.
- Promotes better sleep.
- Keep bones strong by maintaining healthy bone density.
- Keep stable blood sugars.
- Supports normal heart rhythms.
- All of these are potentially concerns for people on prednisone.
- I changed the type of folate from folic acid to a better kind called L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate,
also known as MTHF. This has been shown to be better for absorption for many people who have problems with methylation.
- I added vitamin K2. There is a growing body of evidence (which wasn’t available when I created the first version of Nutranize Zone) that vitamin K2 is essential for proper bone health, and for helping the body use the calcium and vitamin D already in Nutranize Zone.
Sign up for a subscription today at the low launch price! Save $15 per month.
- Evidence: Based on clinical evidence, each ingredient targets at least one nutrient stolen by prednisone so you can you can fight back against this horrible, miracle drug.*
- Bones: Prednisone steals calcium and vitamin D. Zone contains calcium and vitamin D which are essential for good bone health. Adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
- Sleep: Zone contains melatonin, which can help with occasional sleeplessness. Melatonin can also help maintain a steady mood.*
- Blood Sugar: Several ingredients in Zone can help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Appetite: Chromium picolinate (Chromax™) can help keep a normal appetite.*
- Balance: Zone counterbalances the effects of prednisone in depleting nutrients or interfering with the metabolism of nutrients.*
- Peace: The only reason someone takes prednisone is because they have a disease or condition that is so harmful that prednisone is the last resort. You don’t need any more issues to deal with. Zone gives you peace of mind that at least nutrient depletion is one less thing you need to worry about.
- Support: Because some prednisone nutrient changes are worse at night and some are worse in the day, Zone is taken twice daily, at bedtime for nighttime depletion and in the morning for daytime depletion.
- Clean: People taking prednisone need to avoid allergens and substances that can make their condition worse. Zone is made in the best facility with clean ingredients. See the full list of ingredients for Morning / Bedtime here.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Gluten free
- Allergen free**
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Easy-open flip-top bottles
- Twice-daily dosing – 30 day supply
- Clear as day: take two clear capsules at the same time as your daily dose of prednisone
- White at night: take two white capsules at bedtime
- Two bottles for the price of one (Morning + Bedtime come together as a single shipment) to give you all the support you need while on prednisone.
- No mysterious ingredients; only simple ingredients like calcium
- Made with high quality pharmaceutical-grade ingredients right here in America in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- There are currently no known drug interactions between prednisone and the ingredients, according to the Natural Medicines Database.
- 100% Money Back Empty Bottle Guarantee
- Free shipping!
Nutranize Zone is for every person on prednisone who wants to feel better while on prednisone, but can’t see a way.
Here’s a huge problem you face right now. It’s people in white coats quite happy to recommend bone eating drugs. But that’s not the end of your problems with feeling like yourself again.
What makes this even worse is the fact that you know you need to take prednisone, but it makes you feel so miserable! Which means you may feel worse while on prednisone than if you hadn’t taken it in the first place.
And, worst of all, many people on prednisone can’t get past the idea that you just have to put up with how prednisone makes you feel because it seems like there’s nothing you can do.
All this can make trying to feel like a normal person again a nightmare! But luckily for you, there’s now a solution!
So, if you’re taking prednisone and really want to feel better while on prednisone, but can’t see a way, Nutranize Zone is the answer you’ve been looking for!
This works even if you are:
- struggling on high doses
- stuck on prednisone for years
- taking other steroids like dexamethasone, hydrocortisone, or methylprednisolone
- taking low doses of prednisone
- tapering off or want to recover from taking prednisone
Reduce your suffering – Buy Now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I get two bottles for the price of one? What exactly am I buying?
- With only one order, one payment, that will give you two bottles: one bottle of Zone Morning, and one bottle of Zone Bedtime. The bottles come shipped together, shrink-wrapped as one unit. Each bottle contains #60 capsules, to take #2 each day. You get #120 capsules total; a full month’s supply for one price. Rest assured, you do not pay for Morning and Bedtime separately. It is one order for all the support you need while on prednisone.
Q: What are the ingredients in Zone?
- Zone Morning contains vitamins A, C, & D3 (cholecalciferol), thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate), calcium (calcium carbonate), magnesium (magnesium glycinate), zinc, chromium (chromium picolinate, Chromax™), potassium, Cassia Bark (cinnamon), and berberine (from Indian Barberry root).
- Zone Bedtime contains vitamins A, C, & D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin K2 MK-7 (menaquinone-7), niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate), calcium (calcium carbonate), magnesium (magnesium glycinate), chromium (chromium picolinate, Chromax™), potassium, Cassia Bark (cinnamon), and melatonin.
- To see the product’s labels, click on the tiny image at the bottom left of the bottles pictured above. Here is a direct link to Zone Morning‘s Supplement Facts and here is Zone Bedtime‘s Supplement Facts. Both products contain tiny amounts of other ingredients to hold the product together: microcrystalline cellulose for the capsule shape, magnesium stearate (to help the powder flow), and silicon dioxide (silica absorbs extra moisture so the powder doesn’t stick).
- All of these ingredients follow Good Manufacturing Practices for testing and were purchased from the highest quality sources.
Q: What is “nutrient depletion“?
- Answer: Nutrients are the vitamins and minerals our body uses as building blocks for all of our vital life functions. Depletion is the loss of nutrients, like when plant soil loses nitrogen and the plant leaves turn yellow. Without nutrients, deficiencies occur and people can suffer diseases like osteoporosis (lack of calcium), rickets (lack of vitamin D), pellagra (lack of vitamin B3), or scurvy (lack of vitamin C). Some nutrient depletion can even lead to death.
Q: Which nutrients does prednisone deplete?
- Answer: Prednisone causes the body to lose calcium (and vitamin D), chromium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin C, and melatonin.**
Q: How does prednisone cause nutrient depletion?
- Answer: Prednisone steals nutrients in a variety of ways. Using calcium as an example, prednisone causes the kidneys to get rid of calcium in urine, it tells the bones to discard calcium, it blocks the gut from absorbing calcium, and tells our hormones not to build back up the bones.
Who Needs Zone Supplementation?
Q: What do the experts say?
- Answer: The American College of Rheumatology, the doctors who prescribe prednisone the most, created a guideline for people taking prednisone. They say, “All adults taking prednisone at a dose of greater than or equal to 2.5 mg per day for 3 months or more:
- Optimize calcium intake (1,000-1,200 mg/day) and
- Vitamin D intake (600-800 IU/day) and
- Lifestyle modifications:
- balanced diet
- maintaining weight in the recommended range
- smoking cessation
- regular weight-bearing or resistance training exercise
- limiting alcohol intake to 1-2 alcoholic beverages per day”
- Zone contains calcium and vitamin D and many more nutrients to give back what prednisone steals.
Q: Does Zone help people taking other steroids like hydrocortisone?
- Answer: Yes, the rheumatologists recommend that guideline above for anyone taking glucocorticoids, steroids, such as prednisone, hydrocortisone, dexamethasone, or methylprednisolone.
Q: Does Zone dietary supplement replace prednisone?
- Answer: Zone does not replace prednisone. Zone is designed to be taken along with prednisone to give back the nutrients that prednisone steals.
Q: What if I am tapering off prednisone? How long should I take Zone?
- Answer: Prednisone nutrient depletion takes several weeks to several months to be restored after stopping prednisone. Take Zone as long as you feel like prednisone is still affecting you. For some people, it can take as long as a year until the adrenal gland and other systems are back to normal.
Q: What if I no longer take prednisone? Is Zone right for me? Can I keep taking Zone, after I have completely stopped prednisone?
- Answer: Yes! The nutrient depletion from prednisone does not disappear immediately when you stop taking prednisone. Good nutrition is vital to healing from taking prednisone. The ingredients in Zone are beneficial for everyone, even those who have never needed prednisone. Zone is especially designed for the dietary needs of those who have taken prednisone.
Q: Can’t I just eat better? Do I really need this supplement?
- Answer: Eating a whole food, plant-based diet with enough protein is vital to getting adequate nutrition for any person. Unfortunately, prednisone can steal nutrients even from those eating healthfully.
Q: Can’t I buy each ingredient individually?
- Answer: Yes, you could, and you’d be taking dozens of products which cost much more than this single supplement. Taking Zone gives you the reassurance that you’re getting the proper nutrients for someone taking prednisone, and created by a specialized clinical pharmacist.
Q: I have to be very careful about what I put in my body. Is this product clean?
- Answer: Zone was designed to keep the product clean and simple by only including ingredients that are absolutely necessary. Zone was manufactured in the highest quality facility that takes the greatest precautions to prevent any allergens or contaminants. None of the ingredients in Zone are typical allergens. It has also been tested (Morning’s Certificate of Analysis) (Bedtime’s Certificate of Analysis) by an independent third-party lab to ensure it is free of contaminants.
Q: What else does Zone do?
- Answer: Zone contains melatonin, which can help with occasional sleeplessness. Melatonin can also help keep a steady mood.*
- Several ingredients in Zone can help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Chromium picolinate (Chromax™) can also help keep a normal appetite and reduce food cravings.*
How do I use Zone?
Q: How should I take Zone?
- Answer: Take two clear capsules of Zone AM in the morning with prednisone. Take two white capsules of Zone PM at bedtime. It is important that Zone AM & PM are taken at separate times so that your body can absorb enough calcium. Your body can only absorb up to 500 mg of calcium at a time, so it’s important to spread out the calcium throughout the day so you can reach the recommended 1,000-1,200 mg of calcium per day.
Q: When do I take Zone AM?
- Answer: Take two clear capsules of Zone AM first thing in the morning with your daily dose of prednisone, between 6-8 a.m.
Q: Should I take it with food?
- Answer: Zone can be taken with or without food. Some people notice that they tolerate prednisone better if they take it with food, so it is fine to take the Zone AM dose with the prednisone tablet(s) and food.
Q: How early can I take Zone PM?
- Answer: Zone PM is designed to be taken right before bedtime to help with getting a restful night of sleep. Take it within 30 minutes of bedtime and not earlier. To remember to take it right then, consider putting the Zone PM bottle next to something that you already do every night as part of your bedtime routine, such as next to your toothbrush. You do not need to take Zone PM with food, although you can.
Q: Why are there so many capsules per day?
- Answer: Prednisone steals many nutrients from your body, and it takes at least four capsules to give back that which was lost. Calcium, the most important nutrient stolen by prednisone, can only be absorbed by your body 500 mg at a time. But you need 1,000 to 1,200 mg per day, so it must be taken more than once per day. Dr. Megan’s goal was to create one capsule per day that would give back what is needed for a person on prednisone, but too many nutrients are depleted to fit into just one capsule.
Q: Is Zone shipped for free?
- Answer: Yes! All products on www.nutranize.com ship for free.
Q: How long does it take to ship?
- Answer: Free shipping should arrive within 5-7 business days or sooner, depending on your address.
Q: I’m not in the United States. Can you ship to me?
- Answer: We are working out the details to be able to do this automatically. In the meantime, please send an email to email@example.com with your shipping address and we can process it manually using PayPal. We will send you an invoice on PayPal for the total, and then the product will be shipped to you. Please note that Nutranize is not responsible for international fees imposed by the destination country, and you may have to pay import taxes and/or customs duties. Each country has different laws and regulations about buying products from other countries. As a customer, you are responsible for making sure that buying nutritional supplements from the United States is allowed.
Q: Do you offer a Money Back Guarantee?
- Answer: Yes! You have nothing to lose by trying Nutranize Zone because we offer a 60-day, 100% satisfaction, Empty Bottle Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return the product within 60 days for a full refund. We’re so confident you will find Nutranize Zone helpful, you could even return just the empty bottles! Dr. Megan, a specialized clinical pharmacist, designed Zone with the nutrients needed for someone taking prednisone, ensured it is manufactured in the highest rated facility, using only the highest quality ingredients so you can take Zone with confidence.
Q: Does Zone contain allergens?
- Answer: None of the Zone ingredients are allergenic. This product is free of the following common allergens: milk (casein), eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat (gluten), and soybeans. Warning: this product was manufactured in a facility that also processes ingredients containing milk, eggs, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat and soy.
Q: I take prednisone for a gastrointestinal disorder. Is Zone right for me?
- Answer: Zone contains the nutrients needed to give back that which prednisone steals. People with gastrointestinal disorders can have many varying nutrient deficiencies beyond that which prednisone is causing. Talk to your doctor to see if Zone is right for you.
Q: I’m pregnant or breastfeeding. Is Zone safe for me and my baby?
- Answer: Zone contains many of the same ingredients as in a prenatal vitamin pill, but it is always best to check with your doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
Q: I’m taking other prescription drugs. Can I take Zone with them? Is there a drug-drug or drug-herb interaction?
- Answer: According to the Natural Medicines Database, none of the ingredients in Zone interact with prednisone. Check with your doctor or pharmacist for other drugs.
- Certain drugs should be taken separately from anything containing calcium like Zone, such as the common drug levothyroxine (Synthroid).
Q: I have kidney problems and can’t take too much potassium. Does Zone have too much potassium?
- Answer: Zone was designed to ensure it would not contain too much potassium. Prednisone does deplete potassium, so most people taking prednisone need potassium. Talk to your doctor about monitoring your potassium level through blood tests. If needed, your doctor can prescribe potassium supplementation.
Q: Has Zone been tested?
- Answer: Yes, Zone was tested by an independent third-party lab who provided a certificate of analysis. Here is a link to the test results for the morning bottle, and one to the bedtime bottle.
Q: Where did the idea of Zone come from?
- Answer: Dr. Megan, a specialized clinical pharmacist, was taking prednisone and suffering while taking it. She knew prednisone was stealing vital nutrients in her body but didn’t know what to do about it. Then one fateful afternoon while trying in vain to take a nap, she had a lightning bolt of an idea strike her: there should be a dietary supplement designed specifically for people taking prednisone.
Q: How did you create Zone?
- Answer: Dr. Megan did research looking at prednisone both from a nutrient depletion perspective and for how prednisone makes people suffer. High quality sources such as the Natural Medicines Database, Pharmacists Letter, UpToDate and pharmacy references such as Clinical Pharmacology, Lexicomp, and Micromedex provided answers to help people on prednisone.
Q: Is there a patent?
- Answer: Yes, Dr. Megan has secured patent protection with a patent pending.