Last updated March 1, 2019
We are committed to maintaining our customers’ privacy. We take great care to safeguard the personal information that we collect to ensure that our customers’ privacy is maintained. We have provided this notice to you to describe information collection and use practices at Nutranize. This notice describes the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Your personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify or contact you. Your name, home address, telephone number, and e‑mail address are examples of personally identifiable information. Personal information does not include aggregated or de‑identified information.
Information we collect
We want you to understand how information you provide to us is collected and used. When you interact with Nutranize or use our services, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. An example of using our “services” would be when you visit one of our websites. We may collect and store information from you in the following situations:
Information you provide to us directly when you:
- Make an online purchase or other transaction with us.
- Create an account on one of our websites.
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, survey, or questionnaire.
- Request customer service, including dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, correspondence sent to us, or communicate with us through any other medium.
- Post a review, comment, or other user-generated content on one of our websites.
Information you provide through the use of our services including:
- Device information. We may collect device-specific information when you visit our websites or use our services. This includes information such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, hardware models, operating systems, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information. We may also associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices.
- Log information. This includes details of how you used our sites, including clicks and page information such as the address (or URL) of the website or mobile application you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site, and any search terms entered. It also includes other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content, and advertising, such as computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, advertisement data, and other standard weblog information.
- Location information. When you use our services, we may collect information about your physical location through the use of our services on your mobile phone or device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower, Wi-Fi signal, beacons, Bluetooth, and near field communication protocols.
- Flash cookies. We may use or engage a third-party that uses Local Stored Objects, sometimes referred to as “Flash Cookies,” and other technologies to collect and store information about the use of our services. A flash cookie is a small data file placed on your computer or device using Adobe Flash technology. Flash cookies are different from the cookies discussed above because cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies.
- Information we collect from other sources that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, chat room, or social network. We also may collect information from other companies, organizations, third-party partners, or advertisers. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information and give you product recommendations and special offers more likely to interest you.
How we use your information
Our primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your information in a variety of ways, including for the following purposes:
Product and service fulfillment. We use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, and improve your experience.
Our marketing purposes. We use your information to deliver coupons, newsletters, e‑mails, mobile messages, and social media notifications about our products, events, or other promotional purposes.
Internal operations. We use your information to improve the effectiveness of our services, conduct research and analysis, or to perform other business activities as needed.
Prevention of fraud and other harm. We use your information to detect, prevent, or investigate potential security breaches, fraudulent transactions, and monitor against theft.
Legal compliance. We may use your information to assist law enforcement and respond to regulatory or other legal inquiries.
How we share your information
When we work with service providers.
- We may share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated companies that perform tasks on our behalf related to our business. Such tasks include analyzing site usage date, customer service, electronic and postal mail servicer, and social and other media services. Third-party service providers only receive your information as necessary to perform their role, and we instruct them not to use your information for any other purposes.
- We may work with other companies who place cookies, tags, and web beacons on our websites. These companies help operate our websites and provide you with additional products and services.
- We may also use third-party advertising networks to serve advertisements on our behalf. The cookies received with the banner advertisements served by these networks may be used to collect and build behavioral profiles by these companies to deliver targeted advertisements on our website and unaffiliated websites.
When we work with third-party partners.
- We may work with other companies who operate their own websites or mobile applications to allow them to offer our Nutranize customers the ability to connect to Nutranize services.
When sharing is required by law or helps us protect our interests. We will use and disclose your information as necessary or appropriate under applicable law, to comply with legal process, to respond to such requests from public and government authorities, to enforce our terms and conditions, including investigations of potential violations, to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and to allow us to pursue available remedies to limit the damages that we may sustain. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety or in litigation where the data is pertinent, we may use or disclose personal information without your consent or court process.
When we work on business transactions. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets, or as part of a merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions, or in the course of providing transition of services to another provider. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Additionally, in the unlikely event that Nutranize or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets and is permissible under law.
Nonidentifiable or aggregate information with third parties. We may share nonidentifiable or aggregate information with third parties for lawful purposes.
With your consent. At your direction or request, or when you otherwise consent, we may share your information.
E‑mail and mobile communications. You may choose to stop receiving e‑mail and mobile marketing communications by changing your preferences online.
Online tracking and interest-based advertisements. Nutranize may engage third-party advertisers to provide interest-based advertising on our website, as well as other third-party sites to display advertising that is relevant to you. These third parties may collect information about your use of our services over time, and that information may be combined with information collected on different websites and online services.
Our “do not track” policy. Nutranize respects enhanced user privacy controls. We support the development and implementation of a standard “do not track” browser feature, which signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Please note that at this time Nutranize does not interpret or respond to “do not track” signals. However, you may set your web browser to not accept new cookies or web beacons, be notified when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether. Please note that by disabling these features, your experience on Nutranize.com may not be as smooth and you may not be able to take full advantage of our website’s features. Please see the Help section of your browser for instructions on managing security preferences.
Minors. If you are under 18 years of age and a registered user, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our website or other online services. Note that fulfillment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and updating your personal information. You can review and update any of the information you have given us by e‑mailing us or calling 1‑435‑429‑0934. Our customer care staff will update your information.
Links to third-party sites
How we protect your information
Security measures. We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of your personal information. We use reasonable security measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards.
E‑mail security. “Phishing” is a common e‑mail scam where your e‑mail address is used to contact you and ask for personal or sensitive information. Always be cautious when opening links or attachments from unsolicited third parties. Also know that we will not send you e‑mails asking for your credit card number, social security number, or other personally identifiable information. If you are ever asked for this information, you can be confident it is not from Nutranize.
Children’s personal information. We recognize the importance of protecting children’s online privacy. Our website is intended for a general audience and is not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of thirteen.
How to contact us
1400 Chapel St. #343
Santa Clara, UT 84765